Interesting sites

Over summer I've found a few more designer's work that have grabbed me and I've bookmarked the pages and not blogged them; so the next few posts will be their work.

The first one is Jessica Hische who has inspired a lot of my briefs written for the coming year. Hand designed typography is something that I want to get a lot more into as I absolutely love it and don't know why I've not tried it before now. All of her work is so lovely and her website layout displays it in a really simple way that I want to do with mine.

















Some of her work that I love:

Logo & stationery design
Client: Kate Murphy


















Label design
Client: Monarchia Matt (Matt Brothers Wine)









Menu design
Client: L'Arte del Gelato


















Editorial design
Client: InStyle Magazine


















Client: The Little Bookroom
































Client: People Magazine


















Illustrative type sold in her online store


















1 comment: